Effective Date: January 1st, 2019
This Privacy Notice (this “Notice”) describes and applies to:
- The information that may be collected from you through the Harmony & Healing website; (https://harmonyandhealing.org/) (the “Site”);
- Harmony & Healing’s mobile application (the “App” and collectively with the Site, the “Harmony & Healing Platform”); Information you provide to us when you communicate with a representative of Harmony & Healing via email, telephone, or through other means; and
- Any email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Harmony & Healing Platform.
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of the Harmony & Healing Platform may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Harmony & Healing Platform. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Harmony & Healing Platform may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Harmony & Healing, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Site content and verifying system and server integrity).
- To process and administer your Account.
- To process, complete or otherwise act upon or respond to your request or reason for submitting that information.
- To register and/or verify you in connection with Services that you are attempting to access or obtain.
- To communicate with you about your request or reason for submitting that information.
- To provide additional information to you about our Services.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To our subsidiaries, Affiliates and professional advisors.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent and for the purpose, scope and period of the consent.
- Credit card authorization companies receive the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to verify the credit card numbers and process a transaction.
- Information is subject to disclosure in response to judicial or other governmental subpoenas, warrants and court orders served on us in accordance with their terms, or as otherwise required by applicable Law.
- Information is subject to disclosure to protect our respective rights or property, to enforce the provisions of this Privacy Notice and the Terms of Service, and/or to prevent harm to you or others.
- Information may be disclosed and transferred if our respective businesses or assets thereof are sold or offered for sale to another company or person(s), either partially or as a whole if a petition for relief under the United States Bankruptcy Laws is filed by or against any one of us, or if any one of us becomes subject to an order of appointment of a trustee or receiver.
- If you communicate with us via email or through other means, we will share your correspondence, including any information provided in the correspondence, with employees, volunteers, representatives or agents asked to address your correspondence. We may retain a copy of the communication for our records.
- To carry out certain business functions, such as email delivery or our own marketing, or improving or creating products, features or services available through the Harmony & Healing Platform, we hire other companies to perform services on our behalf. We may disclose information that we collect about you to these companies to enable them to perform these services, but they are required to safeguard the information and are not authorized to use it for any purpose inconsistent with the purposes or uses described above.
- Being informed about your User Data and how we control or process it
- Viewing and obtaining a copy of the User Data we maintain about you
- Amending or revising the User Data we maintain about you
- Having the User Data we keep about you erased (also known as the right to be forgotten)
- Objecting to the use of your User Data for direct marketing
- Restricting our use of the User Data we maintain about you
- Transferring the User Data we maintain about you to another entity
- Objecting to our use of the User Data we maintain about you
- Objecting to automated decision making or automated profiling
- Knowing from where we obtained your User Data
- To receive the same products or services (to the extent possible) at the same price regardless of whether you exercise your individual rights under this Notice
- Withdraw your previously provided consent (this right may only be available on a prospective basis)
- Filing a complaint with us or the appropriate governmental entity.